SME Growth 101 – The better way to start your Employee Engagement
Nov 16, 2018
It is important to improve employee engagement in your workplace as it had been proven to reduce staff turnover, provide higher customer loyalty, improve productivity and efficiency. This in turn will improve your company’s profit. Come join us in this event to understand more about how to start your employee engagement journey!
SME are you facing the following:
Unable to attract new local talents
Unable to retain our employees
Unable to identify employees' satisfactions
INTERNATIONALISATION: New Engine Of Growth & Transformation
Oct 17, 2018
Internationalisation has become the key engine of growth for Singapore companies.
Survey findings have shown that overseas revenue drives growth of Singapore companies and in SMEs’ context, overseas revenue formed 53% of total revenue.
- Be informed on good practices in managing business
- Develop awareness of the importance of innovation as a company internationalize
- Generate understanding and awareness about the positives and pitfalls when internationalizing
- Grasp hold on simple tools to evaluate/plan efforts toward innovation in internationalization
- Find out the Government assistance and alternative financing possibilities to kick start/sustain
The Internet allows businesses of all sizes and from any location to reach new and larger markets and provides opportunities to work more efficiently by using computer-based tools. Whether a company is just using email and maintaining a website, cybersecurity should be a part of the plan. Theft of digital information has become the most commonly reported fraud, surpassing physical theft. Every business that uses the Internet is responsible for creating a culture of security that will enhance business and consumer confidence.