Register Now for An Early Bird Offer! Attend to Learn, Connect and Grow Your Business Looking for ways to grow your business? Find out how you can go digital and fast-track your overseas expansion at the SME Centre Conference 2019.
Why You Should Attend - Understand how you can build capabilities and use digital solutions to grow your business - Learn how to identify and seize valuable opportunities overseas - Be empowered with business knowledge and tools through capability workshops with industry
Helping businesses to innovate and digitalise remain a key focus in Budget 2019. With the new budget implementations and training programmes in place, SMEs can get more assistance on relevant digital technologies and skills upgrading.
As part of our on-going SME event series, join Geneco and SME-Centre@SMF to pick up tips on how you can chart out your own business digital journey.
Key Event Takeaways:
- Are you digital ready?
- Going digital: A Must for SME Growth
- Cybersecurity: Best practices for the workplace
- Grants available for SMEs
Join us in the understanding of the current market outlook and how SMEs owner should take to have a better strategy in 2019.
Through further understanding of the insights to SME Loan Assessment as well leveraging of tools to enable to understand the profitability of the company.
Market Outlook for Businesses
- Macro Economic Outlook
- What are the key takeaways for business from the Budget?
- Which sectors are likely to have positive growth?
- What should businesses do and/or take note of moving into rest of 2019?
Insights to SME loan assessment
- What are the common type of loans available for SMEs?
- What are the cost and structure like for these loans?
- What are the common factors that banks look for in assessing business loans?
- What are the documentations required?
Set your business up for success by enhancing key capabilities through a suite of assistance schemes, with up to 70% funding.
In this workshop we will be sharing on:
Marketing strategies for SMEs, toolkits & successful case studies
How SMEs can undergo digital transformation for growth, resilience and productivity
Training & hiring assistance to help advance your business