Helping businesses to innovate and digitalise remain a key focus in Budget 2019. With the new budget implementations and training programmes in place, SMEs can get more assistance on relevant digital technologies and skills upgrading.
As part of our on-going SME event series, join Geneco and SME-Centre@SMF to pick up tips on how you can chart out your own business digital journey.
Key Event Takeaways:
- Are you digital ready?
- Going digital: A Must for SME Growth
- Cybersecurity: Best practices for the workplace
- Grants available for SMEs
Join us in the understanding of the current market outlook and how SMEs owner should take to have a better strategy in 2019.
Through further understanding of the insights to SME Loan Assessment as well leveraging of tools to enable to understand the profitability of the company.
Market Outlook for Businesses
- Macro Economic Outlook
- What are the key takeaways for business from the Budget?
- Which sectors are likely to have positive growth?
- What should businesses do and/or take note of moving into rest of 2019?
Insights to SME loan assessment
- What are the common type of loans available for SMEs?
- What are the cost and structure like for these loans?
- What are the common factors that banks look for in assessing business loans?
- What are the documentations required?
Set your business up for success by enhancing key capabilities through a suite of assistance schemes, with up to 70% funding.
In this workshop we will be sharing on:
Marketing strategies for SMEs, toolkits & successful case studies
How SMEs can undergo digital transformation for growth, resilience and productivity
Training & hiring assistance to help advance your business
Business FastForward 2019 delves into key challenges faced by local businesses in this evolving market. Featuring global and major corporations, it provides delegates with key insights into the current economic climate, knowledge to sustain and grow businesses and capabilities.
Over 150 business owners joined us last year to INNOVATE. TRANSFORM. ADVANCE
Learn from industry experts
Get market updates from global and major corporations that addresses the challenges relevant to local businesses.
Get a fresh perspective
Get involved in general discussions with fellow business owners and peers.