INTERNATIONALISATION: New Engine Of Growth & Transformation
Oct 17, 2018
Internationalisation has become the key engine of growth for Singapore companies.
Survey findings have shown that overseas revenue drives growth of Singapore companies and in SMEs’ context, overseas revenue formed 53% of total revenue.
- Be informed on good practices in managing business
- Develop awareness of the importance of innovation as a company internationalize
- Generate understanding and awareness about the positives and pitfalls when internationalizing
- Grasp hold on simple tools to evaluate/plan efforts toward innovation in internationalization
- Find out the Government assistance and alternative financing possibilities to kick start/sustain
The Internet allows businesses of all sizes and from any location to reach new and larger markets and provides opportunities to work more efficiently by using computer-based tools. Whether a company is just using email and maintaining a website, cybersecurity should be a part of the plan. Theft of digital information has become the most commonly reported fraud, surpassing physical theft. Every business that uses the Internet is responsible for creating a culture of security that will enhance business and consumer confidence.
Mergers and Acquisitions for SMEs – The Fundamental Knowledge and Key Considerations
Sep 18, 2018
This session aims to share with SMEs on the know how’s in Merger & Acquisition (M&A) transactions. This is useful for SMEs looking to either acquire other companies to grow the business strategically or for SMEs looking to sell the business in entirety / partially. The session will also cover pertinent tax issues and key considerations in M&A transactions.