Will 2019 be a challenging year? What should SMEs look out for?
Come join us for an afternoon of talks to better prepare your business for 2019.
Key Event Takeaways:
- How can SMEs cut down on operating costs with the Open Electricity Market?
- What is the outlook for business in 2019?
- How do SMEs review if their business is future ready?
- What does the Personal Data Protection changes in 2019 mean for SMEs?
- Grants available for SMEs
SME Survival Workshop: Get Ready for MOM’s WorkRight Inspection
Jan 15, 2019
WorkRight seeks to raise national compliance with the Employment Act and the CPF Act which was introduced in 2012. The WorkRight initiative helps employees and employers understand their rights and obligations respectively.