- 24th January, Thursday
- 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- CoQoons CoWorking
3 HarbourFront Plaza
HarbourFront Tower 2
Level 11, Singapore 099254
Will 2019 be a challenging year? What should SMEs look out for?
Come join us for an afternoon of talks to better prepare your business for 2019.
With the ongoing trade conflicts between the US and its key trading partners, the pace of economic expansion across most of the major advanced and regional economies is expected to ease from 2018’s levels. How would this impact Singapore's economy? What are some of the grants available for SMEs to cushion these economic impacts?
As part of our on-going business talks series, Join Geneco and SME-Centre@SMF to learn about how to better prepare your business for 2019.
24 January 2019, Thursday
1.30pm to 5.00pm (registration starts at 1.00pm)
This event is complimentary.
Drinks & light refreshment will be provided.
Key Event Takeaways:
- How can SMEs cut down on operating costs with the Open Electricity Market?
- What is the outlook for business in 2019?
- How do SMEs review if their business is future ready?
- What does the Personal Data Protection changes in 2019 mean for SMEs?
- Grants available for SMEs
Open Electricity Market. What's in it for SMEs?
Business Outlook 2019
Alvin Liew, Global Economics and Market Research, UOB
Is your business future ready?
Winston Kum, Senior Manager, SME Centre@SMF
Personal Data Protection 2019 Changes – What it means for businesses
Esther Chong, Managing Director, EastAsia Compliance Pte Ltd
Florence Goh, Partner, Joseph Tan Jude Benny LLP
WSG Grants available for SMEs
Nina Sianturi, Assistant Manager, SME Centre@SMF
To register, click HERE.
Terms and Conditions
1. The workshop is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or
3. The workshop is open to local SMEs, subject to the sole discretion of the organiser.
4. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the workshop day may not be entertained.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Geneco at 63636688