- 22nd June, Wednesday
- 1:30pm to 6:30pm
- 900 South Woodlands Drive, Woodlands Civic Centre #06-01 Singapore 730900
|2.00pm||Introduction of SME Centre @ Northwest and Relevant Toolkit|
|2.30pm||Overview of NW CDC Programmes|
|2.45pm||Good Business with Prompt Payment Part 1|
|4.15pm||Good Business with Prompt Payment Part 2|
|5.45pm||Questions & Answers|
|6.00pm||End of Seminar|
Has your company been so focused in seeking new business and delivering good value to your clients that you seem to have neglected payments due to you? Or in worse circumstances, some choose to “ignore” you when you seek payment.
A key challenge in running a business is to maintain a healthy cash flow, which ensures the sustainability, and growth of your business. In this time where economic instability makes it harder to differentiate between “good” & “bad” customers, this has never been more critical.
In this event, we will share various techniques on how to improve your business’s credit management practices, cash flow and profit.
* It is not just about increasing business!
* A healthy cash flow is just as essential!
This event will cover recommended credit management practices and assessment tools that will assist you to improve your cash flow management & possess a good credit management for your businesses. Ultimately, this is a event for you to better manage Business Credit Risks!
Ms. Jennifer Lee is the Head of Credit Services of DP Info. She oversees DP Info's commercial credit bureau and collections, with the role to introduce innovative credit solutions that will be of value to customers. She also works closely with partners to get focused credit management solutions delivered to the members.
Prior to joining DP Info, she was an Assistant Manager in the Credit Risks unit of Citibank. Jennifer holds a Masters in Professional Accounting from the University of Victoria, a Bachelor degree in Business Administration from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and she is also ACTA Certified.
Terms and Conditions
- The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
- All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained.
- No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20
To verify if you are a member, please visit http://www.smfederation.org.sg/index.php/directory.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Boon Keng at 68263009