- 27th August, Tuesday
- 1:30pm to 5:15pm
- 8 Jurong Town Hall Road, The JTC Summit, #26-06 (Boardroom) Singapore 609434
|1.30pm||Registration & Networking|
SME Centre Sharing of Financial Toolkits
Mr Bernard Tan, Assistant Manager, SME Centre@NorthWest
Encouraging Growth through Workforce Singapore's Initiatives
Ms Amanda Tan, WSG Advisor
Sharing of SkillsFuture Initiatives
Ms June Lee, Team Leader SkillsFuture Advice
Sharing on Digital Project Management Services
Mr Gerald Wong, Senior Manager, SMF Centre for Corporate Learning
Alternative Financing for SMEs
Mr Rick Tan, Client Ambassador, Minterest
SME Digitalization: Leveraging Cloud To Gain Long Term Competitive Advantage
Mr Tanvir Walia, Vice President of Deskera
|5.30pm||Q&A / End|
Terms and Conditions
1. The workshop is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion
of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to
any company or individual.
3. The workshop is open to local SMEs, subject to the sole discretion of the organiser.
4. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the workshop day may not
6. No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
To verify if you are a member, please visit http://www.smfederation.org.sg/index.php/membership/members-directory
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Yu Rong at 68263009