- 14th April, Wednesday
- 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- South West CDC
The JTC Summit
8 Jurong Town Hall Road
Singapore, Singapore 609434
To future-proof your workforce, job redesign aims to help companies define value-adding job tasks and augment job scopes to increase productivity. Job redesign will enable you to keep pace with the changing business needs and deliver greater value for your organisation.
Speaker(s) Details -
Ms. Michelle Ling, Business Advisor, SME Centre@SouthWest
Mr. Hari Nagaraju, Corporate Strategy Manager, Quick HR
*Terms and Conditions
1. The workshop is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
3. The workshop is open to local SMEs, subject to the sole discretion of the organiser.
4. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the workshop day may not be entertained.
6. No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
By registering and attending the event, you acknowledge that any photographs taken during the event may be used for SME Centre’s marketing and communication purposes
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Keslyn Ong at 68263009