- 15th November, Friday
- 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Mapletree Business City
(Meeting Room 1 & 2)
10 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore 117438
Business does not always have a surplus of cash lying around, this is even more when businesses are small and micro owners. Therefore when the business performs well, it is important to decide how best to allocate the revenue to keep the company stable and grow in an effective and sustainable way.
Opening By Mapletree Industrial Trust
Ms. Chng Siok Khim, Head of Marketing, Mapletree Industrial
Effective Cash Flow Management
Mr. Bernard Tan, Business Advisor, SME Centre @ SMF
How to Sell Without Selling
Mr. Gary Guwe, Training Director, Catalyst Empowerment Academy
|3.55pm||Break and Networking|
Maximising Your People Potential
Mr. William Cham, Managing Director, Leadership Management Singapore Pte Ltd
Attract and Retain Local Manpower
Ms. Amanda Tan, WSG Advisor, SME Centre@SMF
|5.30pm||End of Workshop|
To Register, click HERE.
Terms and Conditions
1. The workshop is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or
3. The workshop is open to local SMEs, subject to the sole discretion of the organiser.
4. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the workshop day may not be entertained.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Agnes Tay at 68263011