- 18th October, Thursday
- 1:30pm to 5:15pm
- 8 Jurong Town Hall Road The JTC Summit, #26-06 (Boardroom) Singapore 609434
|1.30pm||Registration and Networking|
|2.00pm||Introduction to SME Centre@SouthWest Starting the Journey in Engaging Employees in Our Workplace Business Advisor, SME Centre@Southwest|
|2.30pm||Employee Engagement in The Digital World Mr Richard Wong Chief Consultant, Embark Social|
Developing Leaders for Employee Engagement
Mr Benedict Lim, CEO & Chief Psychologist, IGRow Corphealth
Government Assistance Schemes
Ms Nina Sianturi, Asst Manager, SME Centre@SMF
|5.15pm||End of Workshop|
This session aim to share with SMEs on the importance pm engaging employees
Are you facing challenges such as:
Unable to attract new local talents
Unable to retain our employees
Unable to identify employees' satisfications.
Terms and Conditions
- The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
- All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis
- Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained.
- No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Yu Rong at 68263009