- 15th September, Friday
- 11:30am to 2:00pm
- 8 Jurong West Street 52 Jurong Spring Community Club, Level 3 Singapore 649296
|11.30am||Registration & Networking|
|12.00pm||Introduction to SME Centre@SouthWest, Sharing of Human Resource Capabilities, Toolkits & Successful Case Studies|
|12.30pm||Deploying Data Analytics In A Tough Economy by LeeWenYong & Co|
|2.00pm||Refreshment & Networking|
For SMEs to survive, essential cashflow strategies stemming from manpower optimisation is needed. Come and learn how you can manage and upskill your talent effectively by using business intelligence and data analytics to improve cashflow and revenue.
Mr. Lee Wenyong is the Director of Lee WenYong& Co, developing pay structures & reward strategies for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) across Asia to attract, motivate & retain talent. He served as the Secretary of the Executive Committee on the SAS User Group, and was tasked with educating SME owners on how to utilise analytics.
Terms and Conditions
- The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
- All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained. No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
To verify if you are a member, please visit http://www.smfederation.org.sg/index.php/directory.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Yu Rong at 68263009