- 24th November, Thursday
- 2:00pm to 4:30pm
- North West CDC, 900 South Woodlands Drive, Woodlands Civic Centre,#06-01 Singapore 730900
|2.30pm||Introduction of SME Centre @ Northwest & Financial Management Toolkit|
|3.00pm||Vendors@Gov Mobile Application|
|3.15pm||5 Positive Steps For Managing Late Payments|
|4.15pm||Networking & Refreshment|
|4.30pm||End of Seminar|
This seminar aims to educate the businesses with the knowledge of Working capital management – managing late payments. With the knowledge gained, businesses will be able to better maintain their business fund.
In 2015, more than half of invoices in Singapore were not paid on time. A quarter of these invoices were still outstanding 30 days past due date. This late payment issue has put a large strain on many businesses working capital and cash flow which limits their ability to grow. Hence, it is important for SMEs to be fully prepared on how best to manage the situation
The session will provide an insight on:
1. Understand the status of late payment in APAC and Singapore.
2. Discover the reasons why your customers are stretching payment terms.
3. Understand the impact of late payment on your business cash flow, including hidden costs of credit terms.
4. Learn how to negotiate payment terms and manage late payment.
5. Learn best practices to increase the chances of your invoice getting paid on time.
Mr Brian Teng (CEO of Invoice Interchange Pte Ltd)
Brian has over 14 years of experience at investment banks in London including CreditSuisse, Lehman Brothers and HSBC. Qualifying as a professional accountant (CPA Australia) in 2006, Brian worked on statutory and internal audits, due diligence and forensic investigations at Ernst & Young and Deloitte.
Terms and Conditions
- The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
- All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained.
- No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
To verify if you are a member, please visit http://www.smfederation.org.sg/index.php/directory
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Boon Keng at 68263009