- 30th August, Tuesday
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- 900 South Woodlands Drive, Woodlands Civic Centre #06-01 Singapore 730900
Our attention and attitude to the brand depends on what we feel like. And all of our wants depend on our sensory stimulus we have experienced. According to Body and Giboreau of the European Sensory Network (2007), the more points of sensory contact there are, the more memorable traces a brand leaves behind. Companies like Famous Amos and Coca Cola have made use of the 5 senses marketing to improve their business. Participate in this workshop to learn more!
- 70% of consumers believe that emotions account for 50% of their purchasing decision.
- 82% believe that the event is the experiential form of communication most likely to lead to the purchase
- 8 out of 10 consumers who have experienced positive consumption have talked about the brand.
Source: Jack Morton Survey, 2006
Terms and Conditions
1. The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
3. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
4. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Boon Keng at 68263009