- 23rd October, Friday
- 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Level 2, Concourse 1
2985 Jalan Bukit Merah Singapore 159457
HOW MUCH OF BUSINESS FINANCIAL RISKS DO YOU WANT TO TAKE?
Building a successful business is a challenge even in the best of times. With the world facing another economic downturn, being selective in choosing your customer has become an important tool to reduce business financial risk. The purpose of this workshop is to give you a practical understanding on how to FIND & KEEP the RIGHT customers and the suitable methods under such market conditions that we are experiencing.
By the end of this course, participants will better:
• Evaluate the credibility of one's customers.
• Appreciate how payment behavior helps determine right credit terms.
• Manage, monitor and control overall credit management process.
• Reduce bad debts and improve cash flows.
Target Audience: CEOs, CFOs, Sales Managers, Finance Managers of MNCs & SMES
Ms. Jennifer Lee is the Head of Credit Services of DP Info.
She oversees DP Info's commercial credit bureau and collections, introducing innovative credit solutions that will be of value to customers. She also works closely with partners to get focused credit management solutions delivered to the members. Jennifer holds a Masters in Professional Accounting from the University of Victoria, a Bachelor degree in Business Administration from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and she is also ACTA Certified.
|2.00pm||Productivity $ Gain|
|2.15pm||Business Model Innovation|
How to maximize company's sales without increasing its credit risks?
How to evaluate customers' credit worthiness relating to credit?
How to set up a complete effective credit control procedures?
Business case studies.
|5.15pm||Q & A|
|5.30pm||End of Seminar|
To register, please visit https://the-right-customer.eventbrite.sg.
For enquiries, please contact Agnes Tay at 6826 3011 or email to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
3. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
4. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained.
To verify if you are a member, please visit http://www.smfederation.org.sg/index.php/directory.
Organised By: Supported By:
The course will cover:
• How to maximize company's sales without increasing its credit risks.
• How to evaluate customers' credit worthiness relating to credit
• How to set up a complete effective credit control procedures.
• Business case studies.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Agnes Tay at 68263011