- 20th October, Thursday
- 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- South West CDC, The JTC Summit, 8 Jurong Town Hall Road #26-06, Singapore 609434
|2.00pm||Registration & Networking|
Basic Marketing for SMEs, Toolkits, Case Studies & Govt Assistance Scheme by SME
|3.15pm||Digital & Mobile marketing and Customer’s Loyalty Building by Perx Technologies|
|4.15pm||Case Studies: Success Stories by Ms Anna Gong, CEO of Perx Technologies|
SME owners are no longer at a loss to find the answer to common questions like,
• How do I attract more customers?
• How do I know which customers are most loyal?
• How best to utilise technology without spending a fortune?
Come and join us to look at case studies of SMEs that have adopted mobile loyalty and exploring their success,
why and how you make data your friend.
- Knowing the customer lifecycle of acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Building a database of loyal customers who are engaged through mobile.
- Understanding the role of customer data in today’s business environment. How to leverage this data for increase revenue and driving value to customers.
- Hearing successful SME’s journey on Digital & Mobile Marketing and Loyalty Building
Who should attend?
• Business owners, decision makers, Marketing Managers,
• Business Develop and any other role that is dedicated to growing their business.
• Businesses interested in Customer loyalty & Engagement.
Anna Gong, CEO Perx Technologies, has 10+years being involved in Startups from both Silicon Valley and now Singapore. Anna focuses on bringing mobile loyalty and customer engagement across Asia.
Terms and Conditions
- The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
- All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained.
- No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
To verify if you are a member, please visit http://www.smfederation.org.sg/index.php/directory.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Boon Keng at 6826 3009