Registration is closed.
- 16th December, Friday
- 8:00am to 9:30pm
- Holiday Inn Orchard, 11 Cavenagh Rd, Singapore 229616
INDIA - SINGAPORE
RECONNECTING BUSINESSES WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Date: Friday, 16th December 2016
Time: Summit from 0800hrs - 2130hrs.
Venue : Holiday Inn Orchard, 11 Cavenagh Rd, Singapore 229616
Complimentary Invitation but Pre-Registration is Required via this link
About the Summit
India's economic growth and strong bilateral ties with Singapore have led to increased investor confidence and opportunities for Singapore companies. Key initiatives such as opening doors to FDI, 100 Smart Cities, Infrastructure Sector, Logistic Sector, Make in India, Clean India, Digital India, Oil & Gas sectors are critical to boost India's efforts to revitalize the economy. These initiatives have generated much interest from Singapore companies seeking opportunities in India and Indian companies exploring partnerships with Singapore companies.
The summit aims to promote bilateral trade between India and Singapore and looks forward to Singapore companies playing a bigger role in India's next phase of growth to further build partnerships for mutual business cooperation. The Sector focus for this summit will cover the areas of Infrastructure, Smart Cities, Renewable Energy, Housing & Urban Infrastructure, Banking & Finance, Logistics & Cold Chain, Digital India, Oil & Gas, Trading Opportunities and Residency in Singapore.
Summit Agenda (8.00am – 3.30pm)
- Opening Session on 'POLICY PERSPECTIVE AND RECONNECTING BUSINESSES’
- Technical Session - I : ‘Emerging Entrepreneurial Boom in India- moving towards a new business paradigm’
- Technical Session - II : Presentation on “Capital Raising Opportunities in Singapore” by Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX) *To be Confirmed*
- B to B Meetings ( 3:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.)
- Networking Dinner (7.00pm – 9.30pm)
A high level delegation comprising of CEOs of around 30 to 35 Companies from India is being lead by Mr. Gopal Jiwarajka, President PHD Chamber and CMD Salora International Ltd. Some of the prominent names from this delegation includes
- Dr. Mahesh Gupta, Immediate Past President, PHD Chamber and CMD, Kent RO Systems Ltd.
- Mr Alok B Shriram, Former President, PHD Chamber and Deputy Managing Director, DCM Shriram Industries Ltd.
- Mr Sanjay Aggarwal, Chairman and CEO, Paramount Communications Ltd,
- Mr Rajeev Talwar, Vice President, PHD Chamber and CEO, DLF Ltd.
- Mr. V.N. Dalmia, Chairman, Dalmia Continental Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr Shekhar Agarwal, MD, Maral Overseas Ltd.
- Mr Veenu Jain, Co-Chairman, Defence Committee, PHD Chamber and MD, Bhilai Engineering Corporation Ltd.
- Ms. Alka Batra, MD, AEGIS Jobs Pvt Ltd.
- Mr Anuj Khanna, MD& CEO, TNRIC Services Private Ltd.
- Mr R.S. Bedi, Chairman, Task Force on Logistics, PHD Chamber and Director, P.S. Bedi & Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr V.K. Mishra, Director, Lakshmi Energy and Foods Ltd.
- Dr Harish Ahuja, Chairman, Energy Committee, PHD Chamber and Founder & CEO, India Go Solar.
- Mr Saurabh Kumar Pandey, MD, Proplarity Infrastructure P Ltd.
- Mr. Gopinath Pillai, Ambassador-at-Large for the Government of Singapore
- Mr Benjamin Yap, Group Director-South Asia, International Enterprise (IE) Singapore
- Members from the Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Senior Official from the Economic Development Board (EDB) Singapore
- Senior Official from Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX)
- PE Funds, Venture Capitalists
Summit’s Steering Committee
- Mr. Gopal Jiwarajka, President, PHD Chamber
- Mr Anil Khaitan, Senior Vice President, PHD Chamber
- Ms. Neena Prasad, Chairperson, Asia and Pacific Committee, PHD Chamber
- Mr Saurabh Sanyal, Secretary General, PHD Chamber
- Dr. Ranjeet Mehta, Director, PHD Chamber
PHD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
PHD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016
Desk: 91-11-49545454 Fax: 91-11-26855450, Website: www.phdcci.in
PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, a leading Industry Chamber of India, ever since its inception in 1905, has been an active participant in the India Growth Story through its Advocacy Role with Government of India. As a true representative of the Industry with a large membership base of 48000 direct and indirect members, PHD Chamber has forged ahead leveraging its legacy with the Industry knowledge across 58 Industry verticals being covered through Expert Committees. At a Global level, with strong international linkages we have been working with the High Commissions and Govt Peers to bring in the International Best Practices and Business Opportunities
• To create a single platform for showcasing huge investment opportunities between India and Singapore and also explore trading & business opportunities between Industries
• To explore new potential areas and bring right partnership in faster pace and enhance B to B engagement for bilateral trade
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Dr. Ranjeet Mehta / Ms. Shelley Kashyap / Mr. Varun Bhardwaj at
Dr. Ranjeet Mehta / Ms. Shelley Kashyap / Mr. Varun Bhardwaj
firstname.lastname@example.org / Shelley.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org