- 18th September, Tuesday
- 1:59pm to 4:59pm
- 8 Jurong Town Hall Road The JTC Summit, #26-06 (Boardroom) Singapore 609434
|2.00pm||Registration & Networking|
Introduction to SME Centre@SouthWest
Sharing of Financial Management Capabilities, Toolkits & Successful Case Studies
|3.30pm||Sharing by the WSG Advisor|
Mergers and Acquisitions for SMEs – The Fundamental Knowledge and Key Considerations
By Mr Paul Tan, Group Head - Accounting Advisory, In.Corp Global Pte. Ltd.
|5.00pm||Q & A / End|
This session aims to share with SMEs on the know how’s in Merger & Acquisition (M&A) transactions. This is useful for SMEs looking to either acquire other companies to grow the business strategically or for SMEs looking to sell the business in entirety / partially. The session will also cover pertinent tax issues and key considerations in M&A transactions.
Terms and Conditions
- The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
- All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis
- Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained.
- No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Yu Rong at 68263009