- 12th December, Thursday
- 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- 8 Jurong Town Hall Road The JTC Summit, #26-06 Singapore 609434
|1.30 pm||Registration & Networking|
Go International with Government Support
Ms Nina Sianturi, Business Advisor
Sharing on SkillsFuture Initiatives
SkillsFuture Advice Team
Business Agility Through Digital Transformation
Mr Eric Tan & Ms Michelle Alphonso
Pointstar Pte Ltd
Go International: Why I need to Enter Myanmar Market Now?
Mr Pulse Tan
91 Investments and Consultancy Pte Ltd
For enquiries, please contact Yu Rong at 6826 3009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. The workshop is subject to change and all final decisions are at the
sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny
access to any company or individual.
3. The workshop is open to local SMEs, subject to the sole discretion
of the organiser.
4. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the workshop day
may not be entertained.
6. No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
To verify if you are a member, please visit http://www.smfederation.org.sg/index.php/membership/members-directory
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Yu Rong at 68263009