- 16th November, Friday
- 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lifelong Learning Institute
(Theatre Lounge - Lift Lobby Level 3)
11 Eunos Road 8
It is important to improve employee engagement in your workplace as it had been proven to reduce staff turnover, provide higher customer loyalty, improve productivity and efficiency. This in turn will improve your company’s profit. Come join us in this event to understand more about how to start your employee engagement journey!
SME are you facing the following:
- Unable to attract new local talents
- Unable to retain our employees
- Unable to identify employees' satisfactions
Start the Journey in Engaging Employees in our Workplace
Mr. Kevin Chow, Business Advisor, SME Cenre@SMF
Redefining HR To Save Cost In Your Business
Ms. Sharon Lee, COO, HR Easily
|3.15pm||Break and Networking|
Developing Leaders for Employee Engagement
Mr. Benedict Lim, CEO & Chief Psychologist, IGROW Corphealth
Sharing on WSG Programmes
Ms. Nina Sianturi, Assistant Manager, SME Centre@SMF
|5.00pm||End of Workshop|
To register, click HERE.
Terms and Conditions
1. The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or
3. The workshop is open to local SMEs, subject to the sole discretion of the organiser.
4. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Agnes Tay at 68263011