- 28th November, Tuesday
- 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- 8 Jurong Town Hall Road The JTC Summit, #26-06 (Boardroom) Singapore 609434
Introduction by SME Centre
Sharing of SME Financial Management capabilities & toolkits
SME Successful Case studies
Strategies to reduce your accounting cost to ZERO
SME Survival Pte Ltd
|5.00pm||Q & A / Networking / End|
Lee Wenyong & Co. is conducting a series of sharing sessions with SME owners on how to manage cashflow effectively by implementing strategies to reduce accounting cost to zero.
This is relevant to SME owners due to the current downtrend of economic circumstances. Consumers are buying less, revenue is trending down & business costs are increasing. For SMEs to survive, essential cashflow strategies stemming from optimisation is needed.
In these sessions, we will be sharing real SME case studies of how SMEs optimise accounting to preserve cashflow. SME owners can learn and apply it to their respective SME businesses.
- Review of the accounting challenges faced by SMEs.Accounting practices and processes used by highly profitable SMEs.
- Case studies of how successful SMEs reduce their accounting cost to zero.
- Summarise how intelligent accounting practices leads to cashflow preservation.Co-Organised
Terms and Conditions
1. The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
3. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
4. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained. No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
5. To verify if you are an SMF member, please visit: http://www.smfederation.org.sg/index.php/directory.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Yu Rong at 68263009