- 16th November, Thursday
- 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- 900 South Woodlands Drive #06-01 Woodland Civic Centre Singapore730900
|1.30pm||Registration and Networking|
|2.00pm||Sharing by SME Centre@NorthWest|
|2.30pm||eMarketplace Part 1|
|3.30pm||eMarketplace Part 2|
|4.30pm||End of Workshop|
This sharing will serve to demystify online marketplaces like Qoo10. Learn about dynamics of Qoo10 marketplace and why such marketplaces are the King of eCommerceglobally.
For small businesses, sharing will also cover the survivalists’ tips and fundamentals that are the bare minimum for setting shop in such marketplaces. “Build & Grow” strategies, “Triple As” (Acceleration, Adoption and Acquisition) mindsetand others. Fast forward into the future and insights into the O2O future of Singapore’s eCommerce.
Mr Sam Too – General Manager of GiosisPte Ltd (www.qoo10.sg)
Mr Too has over 17 years of regional business development experience and 11 years in a Market Research Consultancy firm.
Seeing the rising trend of ecommerce and the potential of the e-marketplace business model, Mr Too joined Giosis Pte Ltd (www.qoo10.sg) in May 2011.
Terms and Conditions
1. The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
3. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
4. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained. No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
To verify if you are a member, please visit http://www.smfederation.org.sg/index.php/directory.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Yu Rong at 68263009