Obtain Free & Complementary Financing Advice From SME Centre
Who is ESG and their relationship with SME Centres?
Since 2005, Enterprise Singapore (ESG) have collaborating with 5 Trade Associations and Chambers (TACs) to set up network of 11 x SME Centres (SMECs) to serve our SMEs in Singapore, in different aspects of a business capabilities development.
Why financial health check is critical for business growth?
Knowing how to determine the financial health of a company is a vital business skill. As an entrepreneur or business owner, you’ll need to know how your company is performing for several reasons. Having a clear picture of financial health can help you make more informed decisions about your organization’s direction and how resources are allocated. Similarly, if you plan to attract investors or seek financing, you need to speak to them on your business’s financial health.
Objective of SMEC Financing Specialist service
Currently, our Financing Specialist provides free and complementary financing advisory services for SMEs. In light of COVID-19, there has been increasing financial-related enquires from SMEs, ranging from managing cash-flows to seeking investment. Therefore, having a financing specialist presence will also enabled to complement current service offerings from SMEC - broad based business advisory service.
The type of financing services offered by the SME Centres financing specialist (FS)
Financing specialists who are deployed at SME Centres will be able to provide the following services for business:
- Diagnose financial health of SMEs by analysing the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow as well as address possible areas of gaps or weakness
- Advise on financial management, e.g. budget planning, cash flow, and liquidity risk management
- Develop business plans and financial projections
- Provide guidance on putting up loan applications, together with necessary supporting documents and facilitate subsequent meet-up with the financiers
- Advise on refinancing, restructuring and insolvency process
- Advise and evaluate various financing options appropriate
How SMEC Financing Specialist can better assist your business?
Our Financing Specialist can deploy initial diagnosis of company’s financial health, uncover gaps and co-create strategies to mitigate challenges (in finance-related areas such as increasing cash flow, reducing liabilities or forecasting / budgeting for business growth etc). Wherever required, our Financing Specialist will also be able to work with your business to better explore possible financing options to address needs, and provide advisory in seeking loans from banks and financial institutions.
Feel free to connect with our SMEC Financing Specialist:
Ms. Brenda Khoo at email@example.com